Big things coming..

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Valphon, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valphon

Valphon Owner

Ratings:
    +422
    Hey everyone!

In just one week - Expect awesome things to be coming to MineCove on March 1st.

Without really getting into too much detail here, I'm pleased to vaguely share the following:

• The value of your Lunas will increase substantially!
    • 500+ new valuable collectible items!
    • Tons of major, long requested, changes!

...And an additional major feature of certifiably insane proportions!

Be sure to keep a very close eye on MineCove come this March. More details will follow at the end of the month.

On a completely unrelated note, I was informed that today is a notable day for a small group of MineCovians - The 4th birthday of Nesscraft.

A brief history -

Nesscraft was a small, MineCove inspired Minecraft server, that sadly closed despite our best efforts. Following it's closure, MineCove purchased the rights to Nesscraft so that the players from Nesscraft could have a like-minded community to be a part of.

Awesomely enough, we have had a bunch of fantastic community members join us including mastercheif235 (Muggeh), Noble_Haloz (NobleIsBack), jordypie13, bugsypwnz (Snacks88), nicole_bug_eyes, CrazyApple_, and just in the recent months both zMagma and idotbubble have joined our community.

With that, I'd like us to reflect on the memory of the old Nesscraft server that brought us these irreplaceable community members to MineCove. They have all helped make MineCove the fantastic community that it is today.

Anyhow, that's all I have for now.
    Remember - March 1st. Expect big things!
    Valphon

• Like Like x 2
  2. zMagma

zMagma MineCove Staff

Ratings:
    +1
    MC Username:
    zMagma
    In the short time that I have been here the people that I have recognized when I first joined made coming back to MineCraft all the more enjoyable. Ironically I joined thinking NessCraft was back with the IP being activated and Noble and Jordy made it all the more convincing. When I joined I saw that giant MineCove sign and I knew where I was and the company that surrounded me. It was fun being on NessCraft but I feel I'll be enjoying MineCove more. Thanks Val :)

3. Vickebyggare

Vickebyggare Iron

Ratings:
    +1
    I've joined too and I'm planning on staying here for a while.

4. Creeper_master72

Creeper_master72 Skepta- Gold

Ratings:
    +31
    nahhh this looks decent! sounds bare exciting!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ArrowZhang123

ArrowZhang123 Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    ArrowZhang123
    When you say that our lunas will increase in March, how much? 50% or so or what?

Without really getting into too much detail here, I'm pleased to vaguely share the following:

• The value of your Lunas will increase substantially!
    • 500+ new valuable collectible items!
    • Tons of major, long requested, changes!

...And an additional major feature of certifiably insane proportions!

Be sure to keep a very close eye on MineCove come this March. More details will follow at the end of the month.

On a completely unrelated note, I was informed that today is a notable day for a small group of MineCovians - The 4th birthday of Nesscraft.

A brief history -

Nesscraft was a small, MineCove inspired Minecraft server, that sadly closed despite our best efforts. Following it's closure, MineCove purchased the rights to Nesscraft so that the players from Nesscraft could have a like-minded community to be a part of.

Awesomely enough, we have had a bunch of fantastic community members join us including mastercheif235 (Muggeh), Noble_Haloz (NobleIsBack), jordypie13, bugsypwnz (Snacks88), nicole_bug_eyes, CrazyApple_, and just in the recent months both zMagma and idotbubble have joined our community.

With that, I'd like us to reflect on the memory of the old Nesscraft server that brought us these irreplaceable community members to MineCove. They have all helped make MineCove the fantastic community that it is today.

Anyhow, that's all I have for now.
    Remember - March 1st. Expect big things!
    Valphon[/quote]
    When u say that our lunas will I

6. 1StormDragon

1StormDragon 1Storm Coal

Ratings:
    +14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.