Beastboy4268, MineCove Survival, apparently using Xray

Discussion in 'Ban & Mute Appeals' started by Beastboy4268, Jun 18, 2017 at 8:11 PM.

1. Beastboy4268

Beastboy4268 Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    Beastboy4268
    I was recently banned today at around 8:00 PM EST. In the message it says, "You have been banned for 18-06-2017 at 20:16 by Satsao from this server for: Xraying , Please Appeal @ Minecove.net." I did Xray and I am very sorry about it. I did not know. I just joined the server three days ago because a friend recommended it to me and gave me tools to start. I have already put at least 8 hours into the server even though I am brand new. When I did /rules while in-game, it did not say specifically do not Xray. I have never been to this site and didn't know there was a full list of rules. I will even give up the minerals that I got from using it. I am so, so sorry.

I would like to be allowed back onto MineCove because I really do enjoy playing on there. Minecove is one of the few servers that doesn't have a toxic community and everyone is nice. I have done nothing wrong and I even recommend others to play on it as well.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 2:50 PM