Minecraft Version 1.20 - Information!
Get ready, Covians!
The Trails & Tales update is coming on June 7th! Here's what's going to happen before and after the update
Starting now: We're going to take a break from adding new features to get ready for the update
June 1st: We're going to start accepting build transfers from /Green to /Blue
June 7th: We'll release the 1.20 update making it compatible with your version of Minecraft. You can still play on MineCove, but the 1.20 features won't be available yet
July 7th: We'll close down /Green
Sometime in July or August: We'll finish updating MineCove and add the 1.20 features. We don't know the exact date yet because we need to make sure everything works properly. When it's ready, we'll wipe /Green and turn it into /Pink
If you have any builds on /Green, please read the following!
We'll delete everything in /Green and make a brand new 1.20 map called /Pink
You'll need to request to transfer your builds off of /Green before July 7th!
From June 1st until July 7th, we'll move any buildings you want from /Green to /Blue
If you have a build on /Green and would like to transfer it to /Blue follow these steps:
- Find a place in /Blue where you want your build to be moved
- Make sure it's big enough for your build!
- Go to your build in /Green and /modreq it to be moved to the coordinates you picked in /Blue. Be sure to include the coordinates!
- Be patient! We'll move the buildings throughout the month of June and into July
- Only buildings that you own will be moved
- Build transfers can only go from /Green to /Blue
- Refund your land claim in /Green and make a new one in /Blue
- If you're having trouble or can't find a good place, ask a Helper for assistance
- Your inventory, storage, money, special abilities, and rank will automatically transfer to /Blue