Ownership Status of Minecove and Maps Are Back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Disc, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Disc

Disc Owner

Ratings:
    +21
    Hello Minecovians!

Most of you will not be familiar with me and some of you may have seen me pop on the server from time to time. Some of you have also been asking questions as to why I have an Owner tag and where I've hidden Mr. Valphon. I've kidnapped him and I'm here to take over MineCove! It will now be called SlimeCove. Now don't worry, Valphon is safe, he's just being kept somewhere "secret".

Obviously I'm kidding and there's a different explanation. Valphon being a busy person with real life commitments needed a break. He came to me and asked if I could hold down the fort for him for an undefined period of time. Valphon was a staff member on my server before he branched out and started MineCove. He and I have been friends for many years and have worked together on each other's servers for a long time. I'd help him here and he'd help me on mine. He's not gone for good, but in the meantime, I'll be handling MineCove. Taking on a second server is not going to be an easy task for me but I think with some understanding from everyone as I transition into this new schedule, I'll hopefully be able to make you guys happy with my ideas and the way I handle MineCove. I don't intend on making massive changes or anything like that but I will be working with the staff team to bring some new content to you all while I'm here!

A few things about me: I'm a student, I'm Canadian, I've got a real life job, I enjoy programming, video games, and going to the gym! I hope to get to know more of you either through in-game, on the forums, or on Discord.

Now on to something exciting! I noticed you all have Pokemon cards here but can't create maps because of the duplication issues with the cards. That being said as my first addition to MineCove, I've added the ability to use maps once again. You are limited to not duplicating them but you may now make them and map out your land.

Feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them!
    Disc

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. alkalinekats

alkalinekats Iron

Ratings:
    +10
    MC Username:
    alkalinekats
    MAPS YAY, oh and hai discoveries the bot owner?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. 1StormDragon

1StormDragon 1Storm Coal

Ratings:
    +17
    Nice seeing maps being back, Hope you have a great time as temp owner of minecove Disc!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. d0ct0rwh00ves

d0ct0rwh00ves Iron

Ratings:
    +11
    MC Username:
    d0ct0rwh00ves
    Well, welcome officially to Minecove as temp owner! Since you've been working on maps, maybe you could change the drop rate a bit of the rare pokemon cards and add in Gen 3? LOL

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. partguypartshark

partguypartshark Minecraft Vegetarian Iron

Ratings:
    +9
    MC Username:
    PartShark
    Welcome! I know a bunch of us are pleasantly surprised by the maps and look forward to what else you'll bring to the server. I'm excited to be working with you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Shockrider1

Shockrider1 Gold

Ratings:
    +23
    MC Username:
    Shockrider1
    I'm so excited for the upcoming days and months! Thanks for the update, and welcome!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Kokua

Kokua Coal

Ratings:
    +3
    Welcome, Disc, to Minecove! Happy New Year and Happy New Server. I'm sure it will be a great experience for all. Looking forward to your new influence for Mine Cove. It's always a good thing for a server to get some new blood. Excited for you and best wishes. Best wishes also to Valphon and his new endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. GrizzlyPanda

GrizzlyPanda Hey ❤ Iron

Ratings:
    +9
    MC Username:
    GrizzHippocampi
    I'm excited to see all the new things to come!

9. Stefan

Stefan If it makes it easier call me they. Iron

Ratings:
    +1
    MC Username:
    Stefanwang0904
    Cool!