/Market Removal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Valphon, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Valphon

Valphon Owner

Ratings:
    +424
    Hey everyone,

On August 30th we'll be removing /Market from MineCove. This means you should clear out your market listings and your market mail. This is due in part to numerous performance issues, but also so that a more effective market system can take it's place. For the time being until a new market system is implimented, please take full advantage of creating a chestshop. Remember - Chestshops do not have fees like the current market does!

Once again - Please clear out your market listings and your market mail by August 30th.

Now, if you happen to be unavailable to retrieve your items within the next two days, the market will be re-enabled every Monday of September for the duration of the day so that you and any other users in similar debacles can retrieve their items. Following October 1st, the market will not be loaded again. So please - Make sure you retrieve your items before then!

Thank you for your understanding, and just as an extra reminder - Please clear out your market listings and your market mail by August 30th.
    Val

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Drag_Z_

Drag_Z_ I have a good and bad side to me. Iron

Ratings:
    +8
    MC Username:
    Mistagin
    is that what is crashing the server? and also will market still be replaced?

3. LegendStriker

LegendStriker Chill-Out m8 or you'll get rekted by Doritos. Iron

Ratings:
    +7
    chestshop?

4. TheBeastlyMan

TheBeastlyMan Beast Gold

Ratings:
    +40
    MC Username:
    TheBeastlyMan
    the player shops ,Ie /warp shop ,/warp crossroads ,(chestshop info can be found at /warp shops or /warp help)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. SuperNova987

SuperNova987 Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +137
    We have a chest shop plugin. There are numerous examples of this. I suggest taking advantage of /warp shops. Examples of chest shops at /warp help /warp shop /warp envy /warp hammaland /warp fluff /SimCity /EC and more.

As Val stated Drag this one is being removed so a more effective one can take place.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Kitsuryu

Kitsuryu The Guardian Fox Emerald

Ratings:
    +198
    Ahh okay is the use going to be similar? Or utterly different

7. ElectroDemon

ElectroDemon Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +82
    Thankyou Val! :)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  8. ElectroDemon

ElectroDemon Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +82
    There are lots of ChestShops throught MineCove, also including the market place at /warp SilverKeep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kitsuryu

Ratings:
    +198
    Is the Market Officially back?. Ive had some staff confirm this question but i want to be 100% sure before i post anything up. <3 any light on the situation would be appreciated
    -Kitsu

10. Valphon

Valphon Owner

Ratings:
    +424
    Not yet, the new one will come in October :)

11. Kitsuryu

Ratings:
    +198
    Ty val i was curious due to people listing new supplies on it