Build Transfers - Have your request in by January 31st!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Valphon, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunalark

Lunalark Administrator Gold

Ratings:
    +34
    MC Username:
    Lunalark
    Build transferred :)

2. Halaciuga

Halaciuga Coal

Ratings:
    +1
    MC Username:
    Halaciuga
    Hi. I have requested a build transfer back in november. The cut on legacy was made but I haven't received it on survival. I have filed modreqs and only lunalark answered. No progress was made. No one seems to know where the build is.

3. Shaka Hall

Shaka Hall Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    KoalaKoolness
    Hi please can you move my build to survival

Attached Files:

4. zacattack414_

zacattack414_ Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    zacattack414_
    Hey, can I have this moved, it's got a basement with it. I also took some screenshots of where it's going to end up. Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. Drakkie

Drakkie Pinecones and Wizard Hats Administrator Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +55
    MC Username:
    Drakkie
  6. Andy061095

Andy061095 Coal

Ratings:
    +9
    I need this moved please. This will be my second move. So it would be the 100k one.

Attached Files:

7. Collin

Collin Break it until it's fixed. Administrator Wiki Team Member Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +56
    MC Username:
    Collin_M
    Build to transfer please:
    [​IMG]

8. Ashlynn

Ashlynn Iron

Ratings:
    +16
    I have a build i would like transferred. Just the tree, please. Careful not to go too deep, as there is a sewer underneath that i would like transferred with the next transfer.

upload_2018-1-10_16-45-10.png

9. Colt132

Colt132 Administrator Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +84
    Katnissmellllark,

I have copied build from image 1. This build didn't have any basements. Therefor, if you have other builds to move. You will need to wait until this one is pasted on Survival to submit another build move.

Colt

10. Satsao

Satsao Administrator Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +36
    MC Username:
    Satsao
    Sorry about the wait , the transfer its completed , Enjoy !

11. Kyloff

Kyloff Gold

Ratings:
    +32
    Woohoo! Thanks Satsao!

12. zacattack414_

zacattack414_ Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    zacattack414_
    Thanks for moving this!!

13. Ashlynn

Ashlynn Iron

Ratings:
    +16
    I have a massive build that I would like transferred. There is a sewer/dungeon section underneath, part of it goes down to bedrock.
    There is also a sky castle to the south. I'm making my Legacy modreq in the ground, that way my grand entry stairs will line up with the Survival spot.
    I've estimated that my transfer is 175 blocks in each direction. Thanks in advance :)

2018-01-13_15.01.50.png

14. Muggeh

Muggeh Long live Molvania. Gold

Ratings:
    +7
    MC Username:
    Muggeh
    The whole mosque at /warp free

15. MrSteampunk

MrSteampunk I'm hiding, come find me. c: Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +44
    MC Username:
    Whaifu
    2018-01-14_22.41.23.png This is a 75x75 square, and it does have an underground part. I would just say capture 75 blocks below the lowest point on the land. Thank ya! I would also like to note that this is in a blue region, and it is under WhaiYewDoDis. It's a long story, but if you need validation, I have next to all of the proof I need to prove it's my account ;)

16. Satsao

Ratings:
    +36
    MC Username:
    Satsao
    Please check your mail in game and contact any of the admin please

17. Halaciuga

Halaciuga Coal

Ratings:
    +1
    MC Username:
    Halaciuga
    Hi. The one admin who made the cut and obviously lost my entire town, kept me in the dark all this time, giving me false hope. This is a builders' hell - to lose your entire work, half of it done with no fly... There is no real compensation for the time wasted building all you see here. Out of all the builds to be transferred, mine just had to be the one misteriously "corrupted file" (actually cut and lost, although there's rollback of the map). Players shouldn't be treated like this. Seems like I'm in the wrong place. Builders beware!
    2017-05-24_00.52.19.png

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Colt132

Colt132 Administrator Lapis Lazuli

Ratings:
    +84
    Hey Halaciuga,

Here on MineCove we allow players to transfer builds when we change maps. Most servers don't do this they make you start over completely. So we do indeed take this very serious.

Your build was lost due to a save error. Which I hate to say it happens from time to time. Sadly, it only happened with your build this time around. This wasn't on purpose and we hate seeing players feel they've wasted time and effort. We are all here for the same reason.

As for communication involving the issue at hand. This is unacceptable. Without communication you have nothing and I apologize for that. This will not happen again.

Rollback - If this was an option it would have been done right away. However, when using worldedit. You don't get the options to rollback blocks via Coreprotect. So the only way would have been //undo. Which would only work then.

We apologize for the build being lost. We hope you stick around and continue to play. We value you and your building skills. So please consider working out a compensation package with us.

Thanks for your time,
    Colt

19. ThaDrewMan

ThaDrewMan Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    ThaDrewMan
    I would like a build transfer.

Attached Files:

20. Satsao