Build Transfers - Early Opportunity!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Valphon, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Enigma

Enigma Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    magicalwiz2
    Hey, i just read through all the policies and guidelines for the transfer but i want to ask something that's already somewhat answered in the guidelines anyway for conformation and to get a better understanding of how if i did transfer it would go down since its says it varies from case by case basis ,My region in legacy is Black region that i had been slowly been flattening to build city not really for a place for people to live but as a ever evolving side project that i could always go back on when i had nothing to do , only a small portion of the land is built town a major chuck of the land is heavenly flattened building grounds i had made for future projects for my city i haven't really fully built on it yet but i did flatten it heavenly slowly over time i had been working on it for awhile the region im building in is where is spawned when legacy map had first came out ,for how longs its been in development kinda i wish i had more to show for it, but anyway point being if it where to be transferred how much of it if at all could i take with me to survival , i spent a long time making plans for how and what i would build there and it be a real disheartening to have it disappear after all this time especially since i barely have free time anymore with work and such to clear that much land again or start again from scratch, the guidelines was kinda iffy to me whether that be okay or not from what it seemed like was that you would preferably not transfer landscape but how does heavenly flattened land stand , it would mean a lot if you could transfer it but i can understand fully if you cant for technical reasons or wont do it for not being allowable through the guidelines

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  2. Sclean

Sclean Iron

Ratings:
    +1
    MC Username:
    Sclean
  3. Hironori_Sama

Hironori_Sama Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    Hironori_Sama
    I would like a 3rd build please. Its a pyramid castle. I understand the cost. Thanks!

4. Shiro

Shiro Iron

Ratings:
    +2
    MC Username:
    ShiroDragonbane
    I would like a build move from Legacy to Survival please

[​IMG]

I've created a fence box framework around the area with a centre point of 1 block of dirt The place in survival also has a block of dirt for the centre.
    I will create the modreq now

Many thanks

5. alkalinekats

alkalinekats Iron

Ratings:
    +6
    MC Username:
    alkalinekats
    I would love if my Island from legacy was moved to survival!

I would love if you could copy it at least 20 blocks out from the furthest out edges of the island.
    The center is a piece of gravel.

I will now create the modreq!

Attached Files:

6. Satsao

Satsao MineCove Staff

Ratings:
    +13
    MC Username:
    Satsao
  7. Satsao

Satsao MineCove Staff

Ratings:
    +13
    MC Username:
    Satsao
    Its done :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Satsao

Satsao MineCove Staff

Ratings:
    +13
    MC Username:
    Satsao
    and again , all set :D

9. Satsao

Satsao MineCove Staff

Ratings:
    +13
    MC Username:
    Satsao
    Sorry for the wait , the build is transfer !

10. Halaciuga

Halaciuga Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    Halaciuga
    Is there still a chance for my build to be pasted on the new map ? Not trying to rush anyone. :D

Attached Files:

11. Shiro

Shiro Iron

Ratings:
    +2
    MC Username:
    ShiroDragonbane
    Many thanks Satsao, Most awesome job, very fast as well. superb
    One small problem, It appears my calculations were out. Would it be possible to raise it 14 blocks please. Sorry, you were spot on.
    my calc was out in the height. It's no problem if it can't be done.

12. Sclean

Sclean Iron

Ratings:
    +1
    MC Username:
    Sclean
    Just want to say that staff has been doing a great job getting through these build transfers!

With that out of the way...
    http://photobucket.com/user/Sclean/media/2017-11-23_14.50.16_zpssqxd4ehr.png.html
    http://photobucket.com/user/Sclean/media/2017-11-23_14.51.36_zps09q0zpyh.png.html

I would like to get this build transferred from legacy to survival, and will go /modreq it shortly.
    The flight deck is currently at y150 in legacy, and I would like to try to place it the same in survival. I.e. also at Y 150.
    Thank you once again for the great work you all are doing!

13. Satsao

Satsao MineCove Staff

Ratings:
    +13
    MC Username:
    Satsao
    All set

14. Satsao

Satsao MineCove Staff

Ratings:
    +13
    MC Username:
    Satsao
    All set Alka

15. Jme Boo

Jme Boo Coal

Ratings:
    +5
    MC Username:
    JmeBoo
    okie I would like to request a build transfer on behalf of Lupus_the_pack
    this is the picture of it from above ground. I'm gonna do the modreqs for where Lupus said he wanted stuff as Lupus in game, in just a minute or two. 2017-11-25_17.38.39.png

16. Drakynnan

Drakynnan Pinecones and Wizard Hats Gold

Ratings:
    +24
    MC Username:
    Drakkie
    Would like to request another build transfer, this time being my wizard tower from a previous contest.
    I would like it cut without ground beneath it (y=83), I found a better spot for it in surv. I'll make a modreq discerning locations shortly.

Attached Files:

17. Sclean

Sclean Iron

Ratings:
    +1
    MC Username:
    Sclean
    I'm back again...

http://photobucket.com/user/Sclean/media/2017-11-25_08.32.56_zpsgixdfnoc.png.html
    http://photobucket.com/user/Sclean/media/2017-11-25_08.33.13_zps0et9c1zz.png.html
    http://photobucket.com/user/Sclean/media/2017-11-25_08.33.33_zpsvt5bu2ns.png.html

On this particular platform it's current height in legacy where I will modreq it, is at y 150. However when I mark the new location in survival I will be, and would like it placed at, y 149 if possible.

I will go modreq the locations shortly. Thank you!

18. GH0ST_1N_SH3LL

GH0ST_1N_SH3LL Coal

Ratings:
    +0
    MC Username:
    GH0ST_1N_SH3LL
    Id like to have my build moved
    upload_2017-11-25_8-52-53.png

19. Shiro

Shiro Iron

Ratings:
    +2
    MC Username:
    ShiroDragonbane
    I would like a build move from Legacy to Survival please, This is my second such move and I understand the cost will be L100,000.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eJzGtXRb7djMvvBz2
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/c9Mr4YnCkbfvbqQs1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've created a fence box framework around the area with a centre point of 1 block of dirt The place in survival also has a block of dirt for the centre.
    could you include 2 blocks down of sand as well please.
    I will create the modreq now

20. yurikodainami

yurikodainami Iron

Ratings:
    +7
    I would like my land transferred please.

Attached Files: